Your profile does not specify your gear. But if you want to carry the D800 with 1 lens mounted then you could consider a Lowepro TopLoader series.
I can carry my D800 with 2 primes (1 lens at the bottom of the bag and the other mounted to the camera), plus some small accessories like filters, extra battery, SB-800, remote in my Toploader 75AW.
If needed, I can replace both the primes with Sigma 50-500 OS mounted to the camera and still fit it in the bag.
The camera is gripped with L-bracket is a tight fit but I have no problem so far.
The link you mentioned does not show any details inside the bag, so it is hard to judge / guess what possible items can be carried in that bag.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!