epson 7900 funnel fill cartridges..best to use?
is anyone using funnel fill cartridges for the epson 7900/9900?
it seems as if there are two types:
one type with, and one type without, an inner bag.
if memory serves, the OEM's have an inner bag (maybe for pressure).
without the inner bag, they seem to just have just a one-way value.
any information or experience would kindly be appreciated.
fyi: i do have funnel fill cartridges on my epson 4800 and "they work like a charm".
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 21, 2013|
|Feb 25, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%