Custom cap for B+W Slim Polarizer
I got this polarizer from a small store in my area, but never thought that it didn't have a front thread where to attach the lens cap.
The polarizer is supplied with a cap that attaches externally just by pressure. Unfortunately the pressure is so small that the cap is taken off by itself all the time.
(Hope you understand the problem, sorry for the bad English)
Do you know any custom cap to protect this filter? A deeper cap would be sufficient, I guess.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|