How to quality test new camera and lens
Improve your craft and art to become perfect yourself in photography. Whatever that darn word 'perfect' might mean in real life ... to you, I wonder. Nothing is ever perfect in my eyes and uses ... and I am the least perfect of it all ...
Most of our pics are ruined by bad composition, by our lack of seeing images etc. The small imperfections of gear, why sweat those?
I assure you the camera you bought will have the better of you for a long long, a very long time just because you felt the need to ask such a question. Go photograph and enjoy!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%