GPS function in Canon 6D
1 - wrong forum :).
2 - if GPS is enable location data is appended in the EXIF. Proper programs may read this and point the image towards its location using various interfaces (most common would be a Google Earth API). The GPS coordinates may also show up in Windows if you right click the file, click "properties and then "details" or "advanced", depending on OS version.
thanks for your reply, and explanation...just wondering to your point 1) wrong forum,
which forum should i address to instead?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%