Camera bag for D90 and Nikkor 24-70
I need some advice finding a camera bag with a good fit for my gear!
I have D90, with plans to buy a D600 in near future. I have a Nikkor 24-70/f 2.8 as well as a Nikkor 50/f 1.8. Also would like to fit in my flash SB700.
I do travel a fair bit but also want to use the bag on day hikes and urban adventures.
I am thinking of Lowpro flip side 200 or 400, thou I think the 400 might be overkill for my current gear - or Lowpro Pro Messenger 180. I like the flipside backpacks for their comfort but like the handy access to the camera in the Messenger bag.
Any thoughts on which would prove the best fit? Or any other bags that might work. Maybe I need more then one bag?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)