Perfect Photo Suite 7.1 update
The Perfect Photo Suite 7.1 update now shows my activated software as a "Trial" - Windows only
This is a bug with the latest update, but it has no impact on the actual use of the software and the software will remain registered and activated on the computer.
You can check to make sure the software is activated by going to the Help menu. In the Help menu options you will only see the option to "Deactivate...", which indicates the software is activated and you are experiencing this issue.
Perfect Photo Suite 7.1 update now shows my activated software as a "Trial"
Anyone else see this??
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%