New member to the canon family ..
Yes, I'm one of those who never shot on film
Enjoy your new toy, but remember it's gonna cost you 25 to 50 cents every time you press the shutter release.
I picked up an amazingly clean 95% mint Nikkormat EL, just like one I bought when I got out of high school, along with a Nikkor medium range zoom lens for a total of $70 on Ebay last year. Back in 1974 that same approximate setup cost me about $575. Adjusted for inflation, the stuff I bought last year would have cost about $25 in 1974 money.
Nice in the display case but I'm not about to spend money and deal with the hassles of film to actually USE it!
You don't TAKE a photo, you MAKE a photo.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4