New member to the canon family ..
That is a lot of equipment for little expenditure. Let me know about putting a battery in, and about lubricating the mirror if the camera requires that.
Just this month I received scans and prints by North Coast Photographic Services of Kodak Portra 160 film that I shot with my Canon FT. The prints look great at 18 inches. The scans are 17 million pixels at full color.
As I calculate the matter, fine grain film is capable of a high bit rate.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%