Which QR system for both Glidecam and still photography tripod?
I just got a Glidecam HD-4000 for my D800. The amount of video I shoot is pretty minimal compared to still photography.
The Glidecam was a gift and I was given a Manfrotto 577 QR system with it. From what I've found though, that style sliding mount plate doesn't seem to be compatible with any non-video ball heads.
Does anyone have any advice? I'm not sure how well a standard non-video QR system would work on the Glidecam.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 17, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%