ASUS SBW-06d2x-U blu-ray writer and the BD suite for backing up photos on DL, TL, QL blu ray dosks
So by now I know I have a MAC and the ASUS BD-suite software that came with it is made for WINDOWS.
So does anyone know if ASUS has a suit for us poor MAC USERS so I can use their BLU-RAY Writer?
I am looking for an external BLU-RAY writer that will work with my MAC; the product box says MAC but there aren't any instructions I can find to use this...
ANY IDEAS; Any Ideas what blu ray buner works well on my MACS?
MBP, i7, 16gb and MAC mini i7, 16gb
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 17, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!