X100 or wait for X100s?

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
LaFonte Senior Member • Posts: 2,815
Re: X100 or wait for X100s?

JoeRadza wrote:

Sulis2 wrote:

This is exactly what I am doing. I have a refurb X100 (1 year warranty, so no problems re SAB) which I have been using happily, but am aware of the limitations. I will get the X100s and see if the improvements are worth the £500 difference in price - if not, I will send it back...

Exactly why there should be substantial restocking fees. You must be a blast at a restaurant.

It  is their sole business to sell items unseen and so theyhve to have absolutely easy return policies.

Or do you suggest the Amazon business is to send you to unrelated brick and mortar store to try, then to go online and buy it from amazon? Because that would be nasty freeloading.

 LaFonte's gear list:LaFonte's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Panasonic FZ1000 Fujifilm X-Pro1 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow