Movable fake walls?

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP Jack A. Zucker Veteran Member • Posts: 3,539
Re: Movable fake walls?

drh681 wrote:

For movie sets they use 1/4 luan plywood and 1x2 furring to frame a wall and then make stand by attaching a corner; either in reverse or as another wall. They keep it from falling over by weighting it on the back side with sand bags.

-- hide signature --

Photons by the bag.
Gravitons no longer shipped outside US or Canada
You got a camera, now go out and get a life; or at least a picture of one!

Thanks. That's what I'm thinking except I want the corner to be triangular and on a hinge




|  \

|    \


Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow