Continuous Ring Light for Video?
hi all. i would like to get some advice on some ring lights that i can use for video shoots.
if anyone has any advice on a product that's not excessively expensive, i'd appreciate it.
You can try the 411 led ring light from Fotodiox (it is sold by other vendors on ebay too):
Have not tried it myself, and it is not exactly cheap, but seems a good product at a reasonably price.
Another option is the R-300 ring light which can be found on the manufacturer page:
and it is als sold on ebay.
Viva la evolución!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%