I hope the A77 is just as good, as I just bought one.
Come to think of it, I reckon I'd be deceased before I got to 500,000 at the rate I take pics.-- hide signature --
A77 is good. Shutter rated for 150k, but had reports on a local russian forum from a guy that shoots sports, his shutter died after aprox 300k actuations. He mentioned that first electronic curtain was on, that has to do with the longevity of the shutter.
Regarding a900 I have my reservations, I'd be happy if my A850 will last me 150k.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions