Selling my OM-D and returning to 60D

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP retro76 Regular Member • Posts: 215
Re: Why post this here?

sgoldswo wrote:

retro76 wrote:

String wrote:

Well, 12 total messages on DPR, all in this thread. 1 thread started, this one. Large number of owned cameras listed further up in the thread which includes Nikon, Canon and Olympus. No pictures, galleries, links to any pictures, calls for advice and/or help...

Wonder what kind of conclusion anyone is actually suppose to make?

Why do the f**k do you people have to do a background check on me ? Jesus do you realize that everyone and anyone here regardless of 10 posts or a 1000 could be lying. God there is too many morons here. For your information, I had an account here under an email address I no longer use.

So you post something deeply contentious and pointless with a brand new account and you are annoyed when people question it and your motives because it looks like hundreds of other shilling threads on this and other forums? You couldn't make this stuff up.

Like I said, this would have been more appropriate on the Canon forums.

If I was smart I would have just posted a sh*tty picture of an OOF cat taken with my OMD or 60D and watched as 50 people commented on how amazing the picture is, how fantastic the camera and lens are - that's pretty much how this forum works...

retro76's gear list:retro76's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Nikon 1 J4
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow