Selling my OM-D and returning to 60D

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP retro76 Regular Member • Posts: 215
Re: Sounds Fishy

texinwien wrote:

I have a difficult time blowing highlights with my E-M5. Are you shooting JPEG? Even if you are, it's still difficult to blow highlights on this camera.

I find the WB is generally a tad warm but not 'all over the place.' But, hey, horses for courses. If you can't figure the camera out or make it work for you, you should get rid of it and stick with something you do know how to use.

My experience doesn't match yours at all. Your experience actually seems to be abnormal, based on the many reports I've heard. I wonder if you either had a bum model or simply didn't learn to use the camera correctly.

In short, your experience doesn't appear to mirror the norm, which makes me think it's either your sample or else your problem. Whatever the case, no harm in selling it and switching to something else. Have fun with your 60D.

tex

My knowledge level is more than sufficient, so the problem isn't me, but of course my view on IQ is purely subjective.  My experience may be abnormal, but then again on it might depend on what system you are coming from.

retro76's gear list:retro76's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Nikon 1 J4
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow