DP3M Poll: Who's interested?

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Arky Regular Member • Posts: 433
Re: Stripes

ubting your veracity.

This is intimidation - plain and simple. How dare you tell me to "Man up". How utterly pathetic. Who the blazes do you think you are? Grow up. This is not a dictatorship. You have no right to demand anything from me. And I have nothing to prove to you.

You feel intimidated by me? I have no power over you, believe me I am not a threat to anyone. You are of course correct that I have no right to demand anything from you, but when you make an easily verifiable ascertain and then refuse to back it up with evidence it is your credibility that suffers, not mine.

I would like to know whether the stripes are common or rare in the latest sensors others are probably curious too.

You have an opportunity to add to the collective knowledge of this group but instead of seizing this chance you just want to jump in and slam Roland because he doesn't own a Sigma camera. Your behavior toward Roland is tiresome and uncalled for. You do own Sigma cameras but your credibility is suspect. Unlike Roland in both respects.

Arky's gear list:Arky's gear list
Sigma SD1 Merrill Sigma DP1s Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Sigma SD14 +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow