CS5 old photo effects?
how can i make this effect in CS5 ? i tried old photo texture, it just wont help me
There many ways to achieve this. Example:
1. Edit/Adjustments/Curves + Brightness Saturation (Or Levels)
Manipulate the color curves depending on the available color on the original file.
2. Edit/Adjustments/Hue & Saturation + Brightness Saturation (Or Levels)
Tick on colorized and select the proper hue you'd like to use. This one is Sephia~ish, you should drag the hue-color-scale bar around the warm color family (red-to-blue violet)
3. Edit/Adjustments/Replace Color + Brightness Saturation (Or Levels)
Replace the original colors from the photo manually ny either using the picker tool or selecting your own color using the color selector tools.
i tried above setting, not saying 100% color matched but at least i did close to the color i wanted. many many thanks to u
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO