Why I switched to an OM-D Locked

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Bob Tullis
Bob Tullis Forum Pro • Posts: 33,625
Re: From your Moderator......

jalywol wrote:

I have NO IDEA why this particular thread has brought out the worst in so many posters. It's not like this topic has not been posted about before, and usually people have, for the most part, remained civil.
Remember, forum rule #5...

"Be civil. Anyone being rude, abusive, calling names or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. If you think someone is wrong it may be because they are new. Don't jump on them, think first. If you are repeatedly abusive you will be banned from these forums. Specific behavior that will not be tolerated and will result in post removal / banning includes:

• Bashing: Deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand, product orcompany. If you have a complaint or comment to make, make it once and make sure you have facts to support it.
  • Flaming: Insulting, abusive, malicious, personal attacks.
  • Trolling: Deliberately antagonizing other forum users by posting 'flame bait.'
  • Swearing: Using profanity (or changing characters to bypass our profanity filters) "

So far in this thread, there has been really conspicuous flaming, trolling and general incivility. Posts have been deleted to try and curb the situation, but it seems to be continuing.....

I am not yet going to lock this thread, but keep it up and I will. It's one thing to push the envelope a little, but really jumping up and down on each other with cleated shoes is quite a different endeaver.
Just lighten up people. There's enough room in the photographic world for all of us.

-J

If people didn't have opinions, none of this would be a problem.

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Sony RX1R II Sony Alpha a7R II Fujifilm X-T2 Zeiss Batis 25mm F2 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow