Your thoughts on a flash
Not sure about the price since I don't own or use Sigma flashes, only Sony.
As for wireless triggering, the flash would need to be compatible with Sony's protocol, only way to find out is to test it or hope another owner of that model chimes in.
You could use the triggering cable Sony offers that mounts on the hotshoe and plugs into the flash, but that means the flash needs the port for that.
There is also the option of using a radio frequency trigger with it. That should by pass any problems if it doesn't fire wirelessly natively. The flash will think it's on the camera and fire.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!