DP3M Poll: Who's interested?

Started Jan 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
MOD Kendall Helmstetter Gelner Forum Pro • Posts: 19,883
I'm thinking along the same lines

Tiffles wrote:

The DP1 still does a great job in the mountains. The DP2m is a bit too wide for my taste to team up with the DP1. I want to say that I had preferred something in the middle between DP2 and DP3 (right now I am still lugging around a Nikon D700 with 50mm, much too heavy for high altitudes) but I will get the DP3m and am sure alongside the DP1 it won't leave much to desire as a "travel set". If I can justify it I will replace DP1 with DP1m aswell, coming to think of it I should sell off my Nikon gear as long as it is worth some dollars

r-1

Although I really like the DP-2M, I think the DP-3M may replace it for me - I could use just the 1M and the 3M.

The 3M also has an advantage over the 2M in that you can do closer shots too, also better for landscape.

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow