Canon 5D Mark II weirdness?
I can't give you a definitive answer, but I've have similar in my 5Ds and Mark IIs over the years and would offer the following.
These devices can be seen as fairly sophisticated computers with a sensor and a lens. Computers have glitches from time to time (imperfect code, memory locations degrade, cosmic rays...). I put the similar experiences I've had down to these glitches.
If your camera begins to exhibit some regular pattern of failure then perhaps get it fixed otherwise, if it's like mine, irregular, infrequent and no good cause can be found then reboot the device (batteries out and then replaced) and carry on.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!