X100 or wait for X100s?

Started Feb 11, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sulis2 Senior Member • Posts: 1,121
Re: X100 or wait for X100s?

This is exactly what I am doing. I have a refurb X100 (1 year warranty, so no problems re SAB) which I have been using happily, but am aware of the limitations. I will get the X100s and see if the improvements are worth the £500 difference in price - if not, I will send it back...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow