Stoney Brook Sanctuary with E-M5 after Nemo
I'm not sure if you wanted any comment, but here goes...
The horizon is a bit crooked in the 5th image.
I like the potential of the lighting in the 6th image, but feel you ignored it - with the right approach it could have been so much more.
The high dynamic range would have been an ideal opportunity for some experimentation with HDR - the exposure of these images was clearly quite difficult.
I feel personally, that you have only shown us what was there, rather than what you "see".
Posting so many similar images indicates to me that you didn't take the time to select the best, or process it to get the best results. Which makes me kind of wonder why I should waste my time looking at so many photos. In this respect, less is more - just show us the very best you have, you'll make more impact.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%