Unremarkable Time Lapse from SLC, Utah
I was at the Brainshare 2013 conference at the Salt Palace last week... I was part of the pageant, and was too busy to do any real work. Managed to take a couple time lapse video's out the hotel window... ( gack! ) But it came out OK, nice day --> night transition. Also a couple with a Go Pro Hero 960.
The real difficulty with these shots is that the sky is very smoothy shaded, and this is destroyed by video compression. Increasing the key frame rate to 1:5 helps prevent the "shading cancer" that occurs in large uniformly shaded areas.
And as a bonus: from my booth via Go Pro... This was when sessions were in progress, so not much traffic.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%