Need Help triggering 600ex-rt optically
I have a Canon mt24-ex that I like to use for macro work with my 100mm f/2.8 lens but I can't get it to trigger.
I normally use wireless on the my 600ex-rt(s) when I use multiple flashes but can't do that if I want to use the mt24-ex. It appears from manuals, web sites, etc. that I should be able to do this but so far I haven't had any success. I did change channel (using channel 4) and ID setting (to 0000).
Must be overlooking something...any help is appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%