Best starting lens set
Hi, I am helping a friend buy a small DSLR and is pointing her to the OM-D. I know nothing about Olympus lens or M4/3 lens. So what are the best lens if
1) 2 lens set: something like 12-50ish and 70-300mm? I would like to find a fast lens say 2.8? I saw a new tele zoom coming out?
2) 1 super zoom lens. I saw 14-150mm.
3) Should I get olympus or other M4/3?
What camera do I have? I rather you look at my photos www.flickr.com/photos/gavinz
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO