Olympus' Toshi Terada discusses the future of Four Thirds and compacts

Started Feb 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
illy
illy Forum Pro • Posts: 12,160
Re: Four Thirds upgrade cycles

John King wrote:

illy wrote:

it seems to me that the all the research these days is going towards m4/3rds to expand and fill out the line up, but leaving the market for nearly 3 years devoid of new products or any real clear intent is not the best base for a line of new cameras. I think they would be better just going into mirrorless 100% as Panasonic have done, at least they'll be ahead of the game when other companies face the same decision.

Now that you have stated this for about the xxxth time, don't you think that you should give it a rest?

Someone might think that constantly trotting out the same old canards could be construed as baiting, flaming and/or trolling ...

i was actually making a constructive post based on the general discussion, your post was simply a flame post with name calling and totally OT

-- hide signature --

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow