Heads up if u can shop AAFES

Started Feb 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
BrianSaunders Regular Member • Posts: 196
Heads up if u can shop AAFES

If your active or retired military, the exchange has a sale on the NEX 6 with the 16-50mm lens. For military appreciation week it's selling for $774, no tax and free 3 day shipping. I bought one and have it for a few days, so far I like it. Nice feel in my hand, beautiful screen and the viewfinder is stunning with no problems of my nose hitting the  screen. The jpegs look good and I will soon shoot raw. Taking me sometime to get used to the Sony UI  but I broke my rule and now I'm reading thru the manual.

The colors pop on my Apple MBP with retina display. On jpegs I haven't noticed noise and the photos are sharp. My only complaint is that it goes thru  a fresh battery charge like crap thru a goose. Some e mount lenses are on sale but my budget allowed for the camera lens only. One of my better purchases in a long time. Just what I was looking for to replace my D700 and lenses. Age caught up with me The sale will end next week and its in stock.

-- hide signature --

D700
D90
Nikon 1 V1
Coolpix P7100
Coolpix P510
Coolpix L810
Olympus E-PL2
Olympus C770UZ
Canon 20D
Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow