Artisan 730, Print image on CD
I bought the 730 so I could transfer my images to printable CDs. The software disk supplied with the printer had the Print CD app but I cannot open it on my Mac, I get the error message "...quit unexpectedly." The app version is 2.02.00A, the latest I could find, and the Epson site is unhelpful(!!).
All other apps from the supplied CD work as advertised.
I'm hoping someone here can help...?
Power PC G5, Dual core 2 Ghz, OS 10.4.1.1
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%