GF1 Video versus older Pens
I recently bought a GF1 and I find it's the only one of my m4/3rds cameras which produces video files which can be played directly from my telly's card reader.
My latest Olympus Pen is the e-pM1 which I assume has somewhat more advanced video than this old GF1, but is it 'better' in any aspect or has some extra qualities?
Does anyone have experience with both the GF1 and a range of Pens to advise me on which of my cameras has the highest video quality, both unhacked and potentially?
(Please don't comment unless you have used both types for video...)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!