Direct mail died with the dinosaurs. Real advertising today is by social media or getting your name out there in front of your potential clientel.
If you want to focus in on high school senior images, become active in sponsored events like listing a paid advertisement in high school yearbooks, sports leaflets or school paper. I started shooting sports for our local high schools and now whenever they need a photographer, they call me. I also support the school and athletics with annual donations.
The only print advertisement we do is placing inserts in local hotels and restaurant folders they give out to brides and grooms. This works the best in terms of return on investment!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%