All that is needed for G series is...
I personally would welcome a 400 mm f/4.5, and I know that others would be interested. A good quality TC x2, together with a 200 mm f/2.8 would be almost equally good, but probably more expensive.
And no, I don't think that a 400 mm f/5.6 would be too big for this system. The GH-3 has a size just adequate, and for example the Canon 100-400 is quite compact (for what it is) and just over 1 kg.
And don't forget all the photographers that are using MFT with legacy lenses of 400 mm +, quite big in some cases, and only MF.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!