Zoom lens for Nikon D600
Not a direct answer to your question, but…
I was in the same boat, looking to upgrade from D80 to D600. After walking around the store with the D600+24-120 for about 15 minutes I decided the combo was just too bulky and heavy. I travel light = one zoom, one prime, max. Plus, for me, 120mm is a bit limiting. The 28-300 is about the same size, but of course more of a compromise optically.
So… I ended up buying a D7000 for less than half the cost at current prices.
I know the D7k is about to be replaced, but it’s such a jump up from the D80 in every respect. I love it so far, though the AF is a challenge, as many have noted.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%