DIY horizontal Flash Holder (Part2)
Full tut can be found here:
1. Very easy way to attach a flash to a brolly.
2. Getting the flash colser to the umbrella's axis in case you use umbrella.
3. If you connect the flash to a trigger and then to your light stand, it will be more stab;e/secure using this gig.
TNX, Moshe diyphotographystuff.info
DIY photography stuff for product photography and
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|