SX260HS new for trip
osme nice views from the Sunshine Coast.
The SX 260 is a great little camera and perfect for travelling in good light.
Looks like you have plenty of good light there. Maybe try to underexpose 1/3 stop in order to avoid clipping bright highlights in sunny conditions.
Enjoy your trip.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO