Advice on next lens purchase
(I've done the searches, but have not found specific discussion on this topic. Sorry if I missed it somehow).
I am itching to buy another lens and I've read in this forum about the nice bokeh that one can get from a fast prime. Supposedly, one such prime is the sony 35mm 1.8. I also have the CZ1680 and, the more I use it the more I like it. So, my question is will I be disappointed with the 35mm IQ as compared to my CZ? Any other ones that I should look into?
Additionally, I am also thinking about trying some macro shots and the Tamron 90mm is on the wish list also.
Thanks a ton for all your advice.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4