Which accessories would you recommend for the V1?

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
GXRuser Contributing Member • Posts: 656
Re: Which accessories would you recommend for the V1?

Herts_JoaTMoN wrote:

I wanted that fotodiox grip but couldnt get it in the UK so settled on the franiec. It does improve the ergenomics, but I feel I would have preffered the other one. Would make it feel more like my NEX which I love.

To the OP, what lenses do you own / do you intend to get and do you intend on getting a flash unit? Could affect your bag purchase. Due to changing kit, I've been through about 4-5 different camera bags and I'm still not happy.

Also Monopods are great if your shooting telephoto and cant be bothered to set up a full tripod (im lazy and hate carrying them around unless I feel I really need it)

-- hide signature --

Ben Williams - UK
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hertsjoatmon/
NEX 5N / E 18-55. E 16. UWA. Fisheye. Sigma 19. / Minolta MC 50 1.4. Tamron 90 2.5 Macro. Vivitar 100 3.5 Macro. Soligor 135 2.8 / Raynox DCR-250.
Nikon V1 / N1 10-30. N1 30-110.
Sony TX10.
Selling: Tamron 18-200 NEX (Sold)
Shopping list: NEX6 + 16-50 (replace 5N + 18-55) (if £600). SEL3518 (if £300). N1 6.7-13 (if £300). Pani wide angle converter GCW1 (if £90). SEL20 (if better than Sigma 19).
Wish list: Fast E mount 24-28 that wont break the bank. Fast Nikon 1 telephoto lens.

For the fotodiox grip, try an order from Amazon. I have not had problems ordering from amazon.co.uk from the US for some items not sold from the amazon.com website. I would hope that amazon would let you order and ship to the UK from the US website.

Here is the amazon.com link for the fotodiox grip.

http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Mirrorless-Battery-Replacing-GR-N1000/dp/B0095OP1VK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359732668&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=fotodio+nikon+v1+grip

Amazon.co.uk sells the NIKON GR-N1000 grip. I think it is not as well made as the fotodiox and it does not have easy access to the battery compartment.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow