Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP Bright Angel Veteran Member • Posts: 4,854
Re: What is it?

han47 wrote:

i think it's called a hatstand, but i'm not sure. In this case, wallmount.
You can lay your hat on top of it, hang your coat under it and see yourself in the mirror on it.

Looks like the image was more or less abstract to you, i didn't have that at all, funny, don't you think?

Oh and for the photographer, i like the images.

Ciao, Han

Thank you

-- hide signature --

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow