Poll: Is intelligent/ programmable Auto ISO an important feature for future FW updates?

Started Jan 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bernie Ess Veteran Member • Posts: 7,004
Poll: Is intelligent/ programmable Auto ISO an important feature for future FW updates?

Hi everyone,

on a german forum whenever someone brings up the issue - user selectable minimum shutter speed in Auto ISO mode in order to avoid camera shake and very slow shutter speed like 1/52s with 35mm 1,4 or 1/30s with 18-55 zoom - a number of guys are jumping on the asker, calling the wish for that feature rdiculous, nitpicking, Auto- ISO = for dummies etc...

So, myself eagerly waiting for Fuji to fix this uselessly missing feature, I'd like to know the following:

Is a selectable lower shutter speed limit in Auto ISO an important feature that Fuji should quickly implement, YES or No??

You can simply put a YES/ NO in your title and if you wish to, explain why in the message body.

This, plus the less than thrilling AF are the main things that bother me on my X-E1. But I like the look, the lenses (quality) and the camera in general.

Bernie

-- hide signature --

'All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice.' (Elliot Erwitt)

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow