DP3M photos

Started Jan 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 38,608
An yes personal attacks for the win

Sorry Lawrence but looks like more people can readily see the issue. Of course instead of plolitely agree to disagree you throw me in as a "fuddist" since you are yourself such a paragon of objective assessments when it comes to Sigma equipment (Which you seem to 'buy' all the time).

When you miss the obvious in a snow shot compared with the previos Sigma foveon side to side at low iso in full spectrum light we sure know we can count on you for a good objective assessment.

Nevermind I did say i loved my dp2 even when not ultimately quite a match for what I wanted to do (and have recommended it to several people actually), and never mind I pointed several examples that sigma posted that show the image quality i was expecting. Never mind either I have said now three times that I do think the banding at low iso we are seeing here will be most likely fixed given what Signa did to dp2m's output.

But no worries. Sleep well. We all know it's me... Punkt?

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow