>>>> Oly Challenge Results for C201 <<<<

Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
MercurySoft1
MercurySoft1 Forum Pro • Posts: 10,161
Congrats Stefan!

That was a productive building for photos, you made it look even better than I suspect it was.  The color and you with that lens, great composition, really did some magic.

MCsaba, both shots you took were worthy for that top 2nd & 3rd.  I loved them both a lot and especially loved the girl and her cheese.  It was just so natural and she was so friendly with her lovely face.  The reflection in that grand piano was magic too!

David, nicely done with 4th and 5th!  I especially loved that plubing shot with the great golden brown tones.  Super good shot and processing!

Colin, it's good your shot got in the top, it was excellent.  I'd have been proud if it were mine.  You're so good at creating a mood.  That was great and she was very lovely.

It was very hard voting in that exhibition gallery and I did it in a bit of a rush.  I don't think I gave as many honerable mentions as I should of after I ran out of points.  I totally lost track of the days lately and I'm sorry about the delay I caused.  Thanks Trond for putting up with me today.

-- hide signature --

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

MercurySoft1's gear list:MercurySoft1's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow