What lens would you choose?

Started Jan 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP vwxyz Forum Member • Posts: 90
Re: What lens would you choose?

aap292 wrote:

Unless you also get the Ultra Wide Adapter for the 16mm, I don't think you'll find much difference in shots you can take with a 16mm compared to the 18mm from the kit lens.

I would probably try to get the zoom and get the 16mm/fish eye lens used so you could save a little money.

I'm having the same problem... either to get an 10-18 or 24 Zeiss... Two different lens but at a similar price. Do I get the unique lens (Ultra Wide Angle) or get the lens that I would probably use a lot in more situations.

Hmmmm, the only reason i would be getting the 16mm is so i can use the fisheye convertor. And it seems like a lot of effort and money just for the fisheye effect. The fisheye convertor doesn't work on the 1855 i don' think. I think i have seen pictures where the whole edge of the photos are black. I don't understand why it's just for the 16f28!!!! It suppose it makes more sense to get the lens that would be used the most in our situation, but that doesn't solve the fact that i want the other! ha

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow