Problems converting CR2 to PPM
I am trying to use dcraw to convert an image from CR2 to PPM.
The config that I am using is
for %%A in (*.CR2) do dcraw.exe -w -q 1 -h %%A
But the resolution of the image(s) is not exactly half the size after the conversion as before (want them to be subsampled).
The orginal RAW images have 4752x3168 and the converted PPM images have
and 2385*2 = 4770
and 1589*2 = 3178
so it seems to rescale or add 18x10 pixels to the raw images.
Would appreciate any idea of what's happending.
Your commandline is perfectly OK and the outcome is fine too. As a previous poster already eluded too, DCRAW and all DCRAW-based converters include the edge pixels that some other raw converters crop(as well as the in-camera JPEG engine).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%