Loving all the metal lenses
I'm loving the fact that so many of the recent MFT lenses seem to be metal.
And Tamron are even going to make both silver and black.
Seems we are going through a bit of a reversal we went from nice metal to less nice plastic lenses and now we seem to be heading back to metal.
I wonder if we'll see any weather seals.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 29, 2013||1|
|Jan 29, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%