Kennet and Avon Canal Bath
If you're asking for constructive criticism, everything is too sharp for my taste - it's a pity that you didn't open the lens wide and try to throw the background a tad.
The people are completely lost on the bridge, and are not doing anything noteworthy. It's a shame, also, that there was no barge on the canal, or that the bridge is not reflected in the water (in a portrait format)
IMHO, you need to straighten the verticals - and reduce highlights whilst adding slightly more contrast.
What were you trying to capture with the shot?
Apart from that - nice!
I know! I've done my fair share of bummer shots too ;^)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!