BIg Enlargements from my LX-2
I've had a yearning to do some big prints of the nature work I do with my LX-2 (fabulous camera!).
I shoot RAW so resolution is good. I will likely be having them done at Costco (they're good and reasonably priced here in Calgary). What sort of resolution should I be giving them and should I let do any sharpening?
Any input would be appreciated - thank you!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|