anybody diagnose low light issue with my new J2 (two images attatched) look at this sh*t

Started Jan 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Christopher Anthony Forum Member • Posts: 78
anybody diagnose low light issue with my new J2 (two images attatched) look at this sh*t

Well maybe I 

Ok so I dont expect miracles from the hot pink J2 that I bought for my wife however  it failed in low light for us. The first image is a goofy pic taken in my daughters room with a flash. There was decent light and the camera focused quickly. The second was taken at the cheesecake factory in terrible low light.  We could keep about 10 percent of the images shot under normal auto settings in this light....

The iso automatically was pushed to like 3200 and the shutter speed dropped to below hand held speeds. I really want to keep this camera because it seems fast but would you be satisfied with this???  I did try to change the max iso in a range of like 800..

I know it will take some getting too and this camera seemed like it could be a nice point and shoot...

Nikon 1 J2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
WD
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow