I love B&W photography but only converted a few of my color shots over the last few years to B&W.
Nice work, you're doing fine. If you are converting from color I think the results would vary with what you start with even though adjustments can be made. May I ask, on future photos are you planning to use B&W straight out of the camera? If no, why not?
Thanks for the help guys. I honestly never really thought about B&W from the camera, I seem to recall reading that it was best to shoot color that way you'd have the option of converting to B&W.
"Easier to build strong children than to repair broken men."
-- Frederick Douglass
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4